15 March 2012

Israelgrants’ New Page on Facebook!

We have launched a new page on facebook which will be dedicated to IsraelGrants.com, Resource Development for Nonprofit Organizations, Ltd. The new facebook page will allow us to share with you information that is relevant to your fundraising efforts. You’ll find articles, tidbits, updates and even cartoons geared to successful grantwriting and fundraising. I’ve also put in general and contact information about my staff for your use if you need help on a specific topic. The page itself is still under construction, so if you have any tips or requests – feel free to let raquel@israelgrants know!

As for me, I am still personally available on facebook and will continue to share with you my personal thoughts, views, and beautiful family. So anyone interested in just my professional life should make sure to "like" israelgrants.com and those who are less interested in the professional and more in the personal should remain among my facebook friends and continue to check my home page or read my postings.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment