19 November 2010

Your organization's homepage is like a retailer's display window

A non-profit organization can no longer function without a website. But is your website content as effective as it can be? Is it a tight, cohesive and inspiring narrative of what your organization is all about?

Our staff of professional copywriters can help polish your website, from proofreading and editing to a complete re-write. See what one satisfied customer had to say about our service:


Dave and Oz,

Thank you both for your insights, suggestions and expertise. The revised website material is now exciting, informative, with a strong focus on fundraising. I appreciate how quickly you completed the job and your flexible payment terms. Let us know if you want to add in the extra 1.5 hour.

When we met I was completely stuck and that's why I suggested working in a "hevruta" style - passing the work back and forth. It turned out that when you forwarded me your great work, and we decided it was complete, on second glance it prompted my eager input. I hope you weren't insulted that I contributed to it, and all the while I followed your pointers/analysis about the SEO keywords from your first email analysis. I am really pleased with the final narrative.

Thanks again for your professional service and I will forward you the link to the site when it's complete. Thanks, D'vora

Resource Development & Int'l Relations
Israel Association for Ethiopian Jews

No comments:

Post a Comment